Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey Baby, What’s Your Sign?


I finally got a run in on Sunday. Did a 5k in 34:39. Not quite the time I was looking for, but at least I did it. I tried using the goal setting function on the Garmin and I told him I could run this 5k in 33 minutes flat. Man, I was totally defeated when I had less than .14 miles left and I didn’t meet the goal. I’ll tackle this time goal again Tuesday.

Now for the next installment of 30 for 30, which is my zodiac sign and if it fits me.

First off, does my sign even matter since now that the earth is in a different position everyone’s sign changed (or something like that)? So allegedly, I’m an Aries. That means I am adventurous and energetic; pioneering and courageous; enthusiastic and confident; and dynamic and quick-witted. It also means I am selfish and quick-tempered; impulsive and impatient; and foolhardy and daredevil. These descriptions are pretty accurate.

But if we go to the “new” signs, that probably makes me a Pisces. I don’t know what those traits are because I thought I was an Aries for the past 29 years. I’m too lazy to really find out about this other sign, so I’ll just keep being an Aries.

No comments:

Post a Comment