Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Blast of Cold Air


I had every intention of running tonight. But the weather did not comply. It’s been raining and just raw outside all day. Tomorrow it’s only going to be 34 degrees, so it’s back to the gym for me. Uggghhhh.

Yesterday I did a quick 2 miles (quick as in a short distance not as in my pace, just to clarify). Today, I’m doing an arm workout from Women’s Health, since I kinda neglect my upper body and I realized the only body part you’ll really see on my wedding day is my arms. Time to get cracking. 

Now for today’s 30 for 30 entry: How I see my future. Bright, shiny, and no work in sight. That’s the dream, but the reality is a little more like husband, kid or two, dog, cat, house, yada yada yada. It would be great to finally, finally get a book published and also earn my Ph.D. All things that are tumbling around in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment